We know that the majority of businesses are doing it incredibly tough at this difficult time. What we want you to know is that we’re here for you and we can help you with quite a few things by working virtually with you.
Over the next few months there will be a period of uncertainty and we won’t really know the full impact of the coronavirus for a while. However, there are steps you can take to alleviate the impact of this crisis, we can help you with strategy, training and digital marketing.
If you need help in any of the following areas please get in touch:
- Do you want a one-to-one online session on what you should do with your strategy, plans or marketing during this challenging time?
- In the absence of staff, do you perhaps need help in updating your website, or scheduling social media posts?
- Do you need to learn how to use Zoom or any other video-conferencing platforms like Google Meet or GotoWebinar?
The strategy that you had for this year will need to be thrown out of the window, have you made plans to review your strategy? Do you know what your next steps are going to be?
- Do you want to learn how to set up your own Facebook or Instagram campaign, we can provide online training.
- Have you been monitoring your traffic to your website effectively? If not, we can run through how to use Google Analytics and see what your ROI.
Search engine optimisation
- With a spike in everyone searching online for everyday items there is going to be more competition in the SEO arena. Do you need help in improving your rankings?
- If it’s a quiet time for you, you may want to update your website content, or perhaps you were thinking of a whole new look. We can help you here.
The coronavirus is affecting businesses differently all over the globe, some are booming, others are doing it tough. If you need any help to reduce the workload or if you just don’t have enough resources, or aren’t sure what direction your business should go in, please contact Andrea Jones at Redhead Digital Marketing – firstname.lastname@example.org. Or book a free one-hour consultation.
We’re all in this together and together we can get through this. Stay safe.